Rhuby supports the Pink Ribbon via its’ foundation ‘PINK YOUR DRINK’. There are various layers how this is done.
1. Supporting female bartenders and arranging cocktail competitions where the outlets partaking (frequently during breast cancer awareness month) each drink with Rhuby donates £1 to chosen Pink Ribbon Organisation. The first final accumulated in London during London Cocktail Week 2012. Read about the finalists and the judging panel comments. 2013 the final will be held in Stockholm with Jolene Cadwell and Ash Bovey partaking as part of the judging panel (last years finalists). The competition is launched with them in Sweden 20th of May and will hold the final in Stockholm in October. All proceeds go to Rosa Bandet.
2. Arranging during certain time period with retailer a donation (which is sometimes matched by the outlets) for each bottle purchase of Rhuby
3. Supporting strong female entrepreneurship where www.friendsofrhuby.com is a rolling blog (currently being edited and created) via interviews and links into interesting and compelling female ventures. Last female networking held in Strängnäs with support of Aubergine, Hälsoskaparna, Hotel Rogge and Prima Pralin. Ylva is part of the speaker Bureau and can be booked as a speaker against a fee. A % of her fee is again donated to the Pink Ribbon.
4. The annual Rhuby Pink Your Drink cocktail book. Each submitted recipe during the year is compiled in an electronic downloadable designed cocktail book for a cheap purchase of £4.99. All profits go directly towards The Pink Ribbon.
5. The annual (sometimes bi-annual) auction of Pink Photography where each image and profit is donated to chosen charity for the Pink Ribbon. Held in private venues with individals having expressed an interest in running the evening (often a dinner). If you are one of those – please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each event and organisation is better followed via Facebook and Twitter where frequent up-dates come almost daily.